Monday, December 2, 2013

Second Thanksgiving!

今年我非常感謝,
  1. The Atonement of Jesus Christ, that has changed my very heart. That has helped me feel stronger and better than I could ever become on my own.
  2. My awesome family! They are a light to me and strengthen me in every way.
    • My Dad - The greatest missionary that ever lived
    • My Mom - The best cook that ever lived
    • Hannah and Tyler - Best couple married this year
    • AJ - The future Elder Lim!
    • Antonio - The strongest Lim.
  3. Being a Missionary. A real, fully qualified, full time, called of God, servant of the Lord.
  4. Witnessing the sealing of my dear sister and new brother this year.
  5. Leaders who love me. My mission presidents have been like fathers to me, and the prophets that have always led me.
  6. The scriptures! They bring me so much peace, direction, and just make me happy.
  7. My bestfriends, though far away, I still feel their love and faith.
  8. My gymnastics family, they raised me to be the man I am today.
  9. Learning to speak Chinese! Along with the best Chinese companions.
  10. The opportunity to serve the Montgomery branch, and all the amazing families in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment