Monday, December 30, 2013

聖誕快樂!!!

It was hoped for since the beginning of mankind, it has been remembered everyday since! The miraculous birth, life, atonement, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. When He was born in that simple setting 2013 years ago, he didn't know what His mission was. He didn't know how many souls needed Him, how I would need Him. I rejoice that he accomplished all that He came here to do! I rejoice that I also have an opportunity to go on a mission, and taste of the victory, joy, and contentment that comes from helping brothers and sisters find their way. What a mission it has been! As I play the role of the messenger that told the shepherds where to find the baby Jesus, I also find myself in a role among the shepherds themselves. As I lead people to find Jesus Christ, I come closer to Him myself. What greater cause could I be working towards at this time in my life?! This week we taught a lot of people who have family members that already have been baptized as members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and have long been familiar with the message we share. They are just a few steps away from entering into so many blessings that they have not yet realized. As I draw closer to them, and feel more like their good friend, I feel their faith growing. I feel their willingness to do more, because they sense the goodness of more closely following Jesus Christ. I love Christmas! I love how it gives the common world an opportunity to accept part of a message that Mormons live every day of their lives. The best way to end a year, the best way to live another year, may we take this reminder into the next. Elder Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment