Wednesday, October 2, 2013

'Longsuffering'

     
What a week it has been. Heavenly Father is really putting me through the ringer! I am continually stretched in so many ways, I can't wait for the day when I'm just everything I need to be to serve the Lord! I don't think that day will come in the next year and a half.. So I'm learning to enjoy the growing pains!
     A couple days ago, I just didn't know what to do. There was no one to visit, nothing to do. I just sat in front of our map for a couple hours racking my brain. I have such a strong desire to teach! To serve! To love and to learn. But that's impossible if I'm stuck in the apartment.. After struggling forever... The Lord's mercy came. I just felt ideas flow into my mind! I envisioned the kind of missionary that I want to be. Bold. Talking to everyone. Finding people for the English Elders to teach. Finding so many Chinese people that we don't have time to rest! Just invite invite invite. It all came down to better planning. And so everyday after that has been so awesome! Yesterday I served we did some special service! But...I got bunches of mosquito bites :P Sacrifice brings the blessings of heaven! I hope this softens his heart up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment