Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Short lived in DC 3rd

     Last night I was really anxious.. I felt like I learned so much in DC 3rd, would it all just go away when I returned to where I came from? I know that going there was part of Heavenly Father's plan, but was it really time to go so soon? I don't think growth is something that fades that quickly though. I have been changed, and that is sure. I've learned how to be a missionary for people. A missionary for anyone that crosses my path. I know how to relate, connect, love and share so much differently, I would have never learned these things in Chinese. What a blessed opportunity, I feel overflown with the Lord's love. It's so humbling to be back in Chinese. We have such a comfortable apartment, and a big bathroom, and it's clean, and we have more food than we can eat, I can appreciate that so much more! I feel full of faith and confidence, and hope for the work here. From what I can tell, things are going pretty great here, but I'm about to turn it up even more ;) apparently, we're getting ANOTHER Chinese Elder halfway through the transfer. Also, this is a worldwide 5 week transfer to adapt to the cut time in the MTC. So many crazy changes were made in transfers today. And I know so many more Elders because of my area last transfer. Elder Synelnikov has a new trainee that will NOT go home. He looked pretty solid! But if he does, President knows who to call! I am kind of heartbroken to leave my area.. I had two final great experiences with two very special children of God. Both of them are miracles, and I hope they make it to baptism! I love both of them so much already. On Sunday we took a lady from Nigeria to the VC. We had an AMAZING tour. The only issue is that she believes the Holy Ghost has come in the flesh... These false doctrines are way out of hand! But Sarah, the girl we were working with before I left Chinese, is getting baptized this Sunday. I am so excited I made it back just in time! And our new years party is this Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment