Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Preview to an interview with God

     I keep thinking about how I remember Nick leaving like it was yesterday.. Time is so short! I don't want my mission to end! A lot of missionaries have the attitude of counting down the days, but every day that passes for me is a joy, and I don't want them to end.
     This last Thursday I had my first interview with President since the start of my mission. It was such a wonderful experience.. It was just like how I hope my judgement with Heavenly Father to be. We sat down and talked about everything important to me. He expressed how grateful he was for my service, sacrifice, and talked about my special talents. And then we talked about moving forward! I loved it! He said that I will most likely spend a long time in Chinese, but not the rest of my mission. But we'll see ;) You never know what the Lord has in store! We're getting that Elder this week, which means me and Elder He will be a team already! I'm really excited for that. It's even more difficult to be unified with three people! But since I've gotten back into the area, I've organized it a lot. I feel like that's how you need to prepare to work effectively. The zone leaders checked them and asked us what they can do better with theirs! Hopefully this next week we're able to pick up a little more and start working with more people.
     Sarah's confirmation was on Sunday. It's the first time I've stood in for a Chinese blessing. It was so beautiful and powerful, I feel like she is going to make such a difference in the Lord's kingdom. But my mission is just beginning! There are so many more hearts to touch, and people that need the light of the gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment