Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Finally in DC!

     I made it!! I'm here in DC with my new companion Elder Mclane. I can already tell he is a fantastic missionary and I am sooo excited because I know there is so much good we can do. I just smile because of how pumped I am to get to work. These people don't even know what they're in for ;) It's funny because the Chinese name they gave him is the same as mine! So we're both Lin Zhang Lao! My night at the mission home was amazing. I love my mission President and his wife so much! I can't believe how much they love and care. The other Elders and Sisters I came out with are very excited as well. Today we met our companions, and Elder Mclane and I went straight to DC to help feed thousands of homeless people at a safeway sponsored event. It was fantastic! I can't believe how the MTC feeds so many more people so much more food and how it's so much higher quality. So I am getting settled in, my travels were just fine, and we're getting ready to get to work! I know that the trials are on their way, but I am so ready for them. Rejection, persecution, it doesn't matter. Because it's true. Heavenly Father loves his children and he wants them back. Miracles are brewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment