Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Surprise of my life! 3 weeks early

WOW. I can tell you that was the surprise of my life. I had worked this out and planned on being here for another four weeks! But it's time to go, the Lord had a plan, and I know it. Right when President Seamons told me, I immediately recognized all the ways the Lord has prepared me for this. It's unusual, and it's difficult, but I have so much trust in the Lord. It's so nice that my whole zone is expressing so much love and support for me. And I guess this is how long the next transfer of Chinese Elders is getting anyways. Even though I've been scared and worried, I just keep thinking how much my faith has grown in the Lord. Through his grace, his atonement has transformed me into something that he can use. Quick to listen and to learn. I am reaching out to him with all my strength so I can be ready to teach the people of Washington DC in one week! This is so exciting! And what a blessing! I hope I have an awesome trainer, I'll need it! I'm not sure if they explained the situation, but I'm sure they did.. My teachers think I'm ready though, so here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment